Re: [30MDG] OD5ZZ call priated on 30m RTTY

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
      Hi Fred,

      OD was a new dxcc for me on 30M until I also got the eQSL reject, same
      date on 30M RTTY.

      Regards
      de Laurie, VK3AMA

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
        Hi Laurie,
        yes for you down under it is much more difficult, this the more as OD is not often heard. The present case is a stumbling stone only. Have a look for OD5PY which in recent years has been heard and worked quite frequently with a good signal on 10-15-20, and OD5NJ on 30m.
        Good luck mate
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie, VK3AMA" <groups04@...> wrote:

        > Hi Fred,
        >
        > OD was a new dxcc for me on 30M until I also got the eQSL reject, same
        > date on 30M RTTY.
        >
        > Regards
        > de Laurie, VK3AMA
        >
        > On 12/10/2012 3:45 PM, dl6xaz wrote:
        > > Hi all,
        > > Just for info: I had a QSO with this call OD5ZZ on 11th Oct 2012 on 30m RTTY; the rightful owner OM Walid rejected the eQSL with the remark "I do not have 30M and I do not use RTTY", so I deleted it from the log as a pirate. I was a bit mistrusting it anyway after the contact for being quite strong signal under the poor propagation we had this past couple of days.
        > > Be warned.
        > > vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

      • IZ1TGH Roberto Waha
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
          Hi there!

          2012/10/12 dl6xaz <dl6xaz@...>
           Have a look for OD5PY which in recent years has been heard and worked quite frequently with a good signal on 10-15-20, and OD5NJ on 30m.

          I had a contact with Marwan too. He sent his QSL through LoTW within a week and he even asked to confirm the QSO on QRZ.com logbook.
          Great gentleman!

          Ciao and 73!
          Roberto
          --
          +------------=* IZ1TGH Roberto Waha - IZ1TGH@... *=-------------+
          |          El Senyor és la meva força, el Senyor el meu cant.         |