RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 907 , Sep 30, 2012

      Again 30 meters is wide open in my zl evenings, theres even more stations on most days than I have ever seen before, The marine Pactor station over rides everyone and is very strong at my qth . The NZART  intruder watch Guy here is asking for recordings for eventual submissions to the appropriate Govt department, to close him down . Hes a new Zealand ham providing non ham traffic and interfering with  hams in the process.

      So if hes affecting you please send in a report to your intruder watch dept .

      Don zl1atb

      Message 907 of 907 , Mar 15 4:13 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator