RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 1013 , Sep 30, 2012

      Again 30 meters is wide open in my zl evenings, theres even more stations on most days than I have ever seen before, The marine Pactor station over rides everyone and is very strong at my qth . The NZART  intruder watch Guy here is asking for recordings for eventual submissions to the appropriate Govt department, to close him down . Hes a new Zealand ham providing non ham traffic and interfering with  hams in the process.

      So if hes affecting you please send in a report to your intruder watch dept .

      Don zl1atb

      Message 1013 of 1013 , Dec 27, 2016
        Last 24H

        [ UA1ASB  1 watt band hopping beacon ]