RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 905 , Sep 30, 2012

      Again 30 meters is wide open in my zl evenings, theres even more stations on most days than I have ever seen before, The marine Pactor station over rides everyone and is very strong at my qth . The NZART  intruder watch Guy here is asking for recordings for eventual submissions to the appropriate Govt department, to close him down . Hes a new Zealand ham providing non ham traffic and interfering with  hams in the process.

      So if hes affecting you please send in a report to your intruder watch dept .

      Don zl1atb

      Message 905 of 905 , Today at 10:08 AM
        Hello all

        10132 is more and more used for SSTV contacts here in EU. Worked last week : S59SV, SM7OP, YO3FWL, SV2HZT. All in Narrow-SSTV mode (see http://narrowsstv.wordpress.com)

        10144 becomes the test frezquency for the new FSQ mode : seen and worked : several DL and HB9  stations, SM7OYP and CT1IWW

        73 seeya on the forgotten band !

        Danny ON4VT