antenna

  • wn2r
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2012
      hi all,

      Not looking like I will get the towers up before winter so.. am looking for a wire antenna of some kind that will do better then my 43' vertical.. any ideas? I have 40 acres so plenty of land to try anything
      73,
      Fred N2FJ
    • Don KF4CUP
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
        for 30 meters , 468 devided by 10.125 equals to 46.22 feet,
        cut in half to 23.11 feet on a side for your feed point should work
        like a charm, and is all i use here

        73

        don kf4cup