Hello Rob ZL3RG

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2012
      Saw an Italian QRP station IZ2JPN in a contact with you, he told you that you were strong in Italy, but not a trace of you in the UK ! Never mind, maybe next time. Take care

      Mel G0GQK
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2012
        Hi Mel,

        That contact was on short path which is not all that gud to UK at times - same day but earlier (approx 0800 UTC)on long path I wrk'd G0THY and G4RRM with great sigs from both.

        One day we will make it Mel !!!

        73 de Rob