Re: [30MDG] Re: video screen capture

  • signal
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2012
      Dezider I'm working on figuring out how to decode it with MultiPSK. Thanks for that video. Do you have the paid version of MultiPSK? I'm thinking about purchasing it. If I don't need it to decode it then I probably won't. I see who it says they are calling but missed who was doing the calling.

      Eddy N4ABN

      On 9/12/2012 6:29 PM, om5na wrote:

      Eddy, please see this short video

      http://youtu.be/9v1zjpuGQhY

      which shows how Mixw or MultiPSK simultaneusly decoding the recorded audio from your video

      73! Dezider OM5NA