Re: video screen capture

  • om5na
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2012
      Eddy, please see this short video

      http://youtu.be/9v1zjpuGQhY

      which shows how Mixw or MultiPSK simultaneusly decoding the recorded audio from your video

      73! Dezider OM5NA

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, signal <signalhz@...> wrote:

      > Hello Dezider,
      >
      > I'll give that another try. I tried them all but maybe I didn't have it
      > adjusted right.
      >
      > Eddy N4ABN
      >

      > On 9/12/2012 2:11 PM, om5na wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Eddy,
      > > This mode is HF PACTOR. The first part of your recording can be
      > > decoded by Mixw or Multipsk. Just change the mode inside them to the
      > > PACTOR. The decoded text of the "amtor like sound" will be
      > > <Calling:WB2FTX>. This is a kind of calling procedure in PACTOR I
      > > mode. After successful connection the mode was changing to PACTOR III
      > > or PACTOR IV, but I am not sure, I have no decoder for that modes.
      > >
      > > 73, Dezider OM5NA
      > >
      > > --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com <mailto:30MDG%40yahoogroups.com>, signal
      > > <signalhz@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Last week I posted about a signal I couldn't identify even though it's
      > > > one I hear often. The signal is always in the same spot and appears to
      > > > be 1000hz wide. Is this a primary on 30m? I made a video capture of it.
      > > >
      > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQhQwXd3Zgo&feature=plcp
      > > >

      > > > Eddy N4ABN
      > > >

      > --
      > If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.
      >
      > https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/

    • signal
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2012
        Dezider I'm working on figuring out how to decode it with MultiPSK. Thanks for that video. Do you have the paid version of MultiPSK? I'm thinking about purchasing it. If I don't need it to decode it then I probably won't. I see who it says they are calling but missed who was doing the calling.

        Eddy N4ABN