RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Don Leitch
    Message 1 of 1013 , Sep 2, 2012

      Yes My report this month is good  the band has been hopping for us in zl  several new states  and last night Ireland and England and Senegal, Usually I get usa and some Europe and Australia  ,but the last few days its been hard to find a space on the waterfall to call

      I like that

      Don zl1atb

      Message 1013 of 1013 , Dec 27, 2016
        Last 24H