File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 937 , Sep 2, 2012
      Any group member have any 30 meter PSK or other digital mode contacts to report?

      Or does anyone has any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
      (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

      Or report 30m digital spots here:
      http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
      (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
      http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

      Also remember thanks to a few members here we have live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in other parts of the World on 30 Meters:

      http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
      Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

      http://on7kei.no-ip.info:8080/Receiver.html
      Peer Belgium JO21re, Thanks Eddy ON7KEI

      http://ve1cdd.ham-radio-op.net/
      Halifax, NS Canada FN84ds, Thanks John VE1CDD

      http://digital.servepics.com/
      Cortez, CO USA DM57ri, Thanks Fr Johnny KD5LWU

      (we have 2 online PSK receivers in EU and 2 in NA, anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

      Thanks

      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      EN50dp - Moderator
    • graham787
      Message 937 of 937 , Aug 25 2:06 PM

        Last 24 hours  on  ROS/Opera  ,

        looks more like a  mexican stand off ,  who  is going to  Tx first !

        G,

        K6AVPK6AVP30mOPERA0 miles15:57:33
        G4FJWG4FJW30mOPERA0 km12:33:12
        VK3XQVK3XQ30mOPERA0 km01:26:50