Opera S/N data recovery from PSK- map now operational

  • graham787
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012
      All,

      We can now announce that the recent issue of Opera version 1-4-3 S/N data recover for individual spots, uploaded to the PSK-Reporting map is now operational.

      Access to the data may be achieved via two routes

      1 Using the Map, entering the call-sign of the wanted station , selecting the `show logbook' function , then allows recovery of spot data in ADIF format of the last 24 Hours or Last 7 days

      2 Using a URL provided by Philip , in command line format, the station and the number of days may be directly entered. This method provides the user with a definable number of days and the data is presented in a zipped CSV format , directly compatible with excel allowing searches etc to be performed , the download limit being 50,000 records

      URL

      This is the general format of the URL search equerry , this is a temporary method to allow direct access , to use , replace the call with the wanted one , and the number of days that are required .

      http://pskreporter.info/cgi-bin/pskdata.pl?days=7&receiverCallsign=TF3HZ

      Philip is undertaking general review of the search facilities , the outcome of which , will be a more streamlined interface .

      To this end , if users have any suggestions as to what would be useful in terms of searches , parameters etc , then please post them for consideration .

      Conversely , if users are able to code spread sheets or mapping applications using the recovered data , these would also be appreciated by the wider user set.

      Many thanks to Philip for providing this function for the Opera system , this representing a major advancement in the project, the lack of data storage / recover has been a major deciding factor in the wider use of the system and we look forward to future improvements.

      73 ┬ľAll
      Graham