Re: [30MDG] Re: 2000hz wide

  • signal
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 26, 2012
      I'm going to get a screen capture video of it the next time I hear it just the heck of it.

      Eddy N4ABN

      On 8/26/2012 7:14 PM, Don Leitch wrote:

      Thats not quite what I hear,   Its close,   but has more of the higher pitched scraping sounds and the display on my jt65 waterfall shows different shaped bars, as it goes .

      Don zl1atb

      Who ever it is its a strong signal and wide as a barn door , even if it is a primary service they still have to make sure the frequency is not in use, they cant just go over everyone else as these guys do.

      Don zl1atb