Re: not recognized.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
      Hi Eddy,
      I encountered the same problem, and apparently there is no way around the fact that U30 starts validating such QSOs only if time is longer than 15 min.It simply starts with 16 min...
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, signal <signalhz@...> wrote:

      > I had qso this evening that should qualify for a qso over 15 minutes.
      > The problem is the U30 program doesn't recognize it. It should had made
      > the 50 required but it's stuck at 49. Is there something wrong with the
      > log that is preventing U30 from recognizing it?
      >
      > 73 Eddy N4ABN

    • signal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2012
        Hi Fred,

        It's strange how it didn't recognize it at first. It's recognizing it now. I think the contact was about 20mins anyway. It's all ok now. Thanks for replying.

        73 Eddy N4ABN

        --
        If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

        https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/