Delay in DX50-->200, Wise, QRP, SCA and USGS award applications

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2012
      Dear members of 30MDG,

      I will not be able to issue any of the above mentioned awards from today July 17th, until August 11th.

      If, during that time, you sent in an award application, please be patient and wait until I return and have the opportunity to issue those awards. In the meantime, please do not re-apply for any awards as this will only slow things down. Thanks for your understanding!

      73 de Richard PA3GWH