Re: 30 Meter Band 10.100 to 10.150 Member Weekend, 7/1/2012, 12:00 am

  • Michael Sansom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 12:47 PM
      Put up an inverted V aiming SE/NW first thing but only SF4J and EA1DPP worked on PSK31 in the morning. 30m then shut down until late afternoon when I worked 3Z2012RKT on PSK63, F1SLM & IK2RZG on PSK31 and SN2012GD on RTTY in between calling CQ with a bit of QRP FeldHell but heard no Hell stations all day :o(
      Shut down early to watch Spain kick Italy's arse!!!

      73/72 de Michael (G0POT)
      IO91ij