Re: [30MDG] 30MDG Member Weekend, 6/2/2012, 12:00 am

  • Peter Eckersberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
      Seems you're using a different calender  =-O ...

      Am 01.06.2012 06:55, schrieb 30MDG@yahoogroups.com:
      June 4th and 5th

      73 de Pez,  OE3EPW
       <oe3epw@...>

      AR  SK

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2012
        Hello Dr Pez and thanks! You are correct...reminders from our 30MDG Calendar posting to the group on the right weeknds for 2012 but wording was not changed - sorry about that all but forgot to update. This has been updated and also Rob ZL3RG to update main www.30mdg.net site too.

        Thanks again
        Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001

        30MDG Member Weekends 2012

        (If you have time please mark your Calendars and join in with other 30MDG
        Members on these weekends and have some fun on the 30 Meter Band….ragchew, DX,
        Experiment with different modes, etc…also, please log on and use our 30MDG Spot
        Pages at http://hamspots.net/30mdg/ )

        February 4th and 5th

        March 3rd and 4th

        April 7th and 8th