CWCS, Canada C2C, ZULU awards

  • ve3oij
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2012
      There will be an interruption of 1-2 weeks in processing of CWCS, Canada C2C and Zulu awards that were sent in the past 5 days. The motherboard on my main computer popped last night, so I don't have access to those applications until I replace the machine.

      People who have applied for awards in the past week can:

      a) wait it out; or
      b) re-submit

      If you wait it out, it may be a couple weeks before that machine is back up and running. If you resubmit, I'll see the new application on one of my other computers and be able to process it.

      Thanks & 73
      VE3OIJ
      -pdc
    • ve3oij
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2012
        I do have lots of computers so a dead computer isn't as bad as it sounds around my house. Unfortunately, that one just happened to be the one i use the most, and the one which had all my files for this stuff.

        -pdc