Delay in DX50-->200, Wise, QRP, SCA and USGS award applications

  • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2012
      Dear 30MDG members,

      I will not be able to handle any award applications for the above mentioned awards in the coming week. Please feel free to apply but please remember it will take at least 1 week before I can attend to them. During this week, please only apply ONCE for each award and do not re-apply, your award will come but with a slight delay!

      All award applications received up to 20:30 UTC this (friday) evening have been handled and should arrive soon.

      73 de Richard PA3GWH
    • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17 7:59 AM
        Dear members of 30MDG,

        I will not be able to issue any of the above mentioned awards from today July 17th, until August 11th.

        If, during that time, you sent in an award application, please be patient and wait until I return and have the opportunity to issue those awards. In the meantime, please do not re-apply for any awards as this will only slow things down. Thanks for your understanding!

        73 de Richard PA3GWH