PSK 31 and JT65 help

  • John Netro-N9WVM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2012
      I was wondering if some one could help me I was wanting to work some PSK 31 on 30 meter but for some reason my DM780 progarm won't decode psk31 on 30 meter, it will decode PSK63 and PSK125

      and also the JT65 program won't decode on 30 meter

      my rig is a TEN-TEC Omni VI and using a Rigblaster Nomic interface

      Thanks
      N9WVM, John
    • multipth@slingshot.co.nz
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2012
        Hi

        That's strange. Dose DM780 decode PSK31 on other bands? And what mode
        have you
        got your radio on?

        73
        Wayne