RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • Paul Cavnar
    Message 1 of 905 , Apr 15, 2012
      A good part of my afternoon yesterday was spent listening between 10.138
      to 10.144 for any digital modes on 30m. I heard/saw one signal that
      appeared to be calling CQ but, I could not identify the mode they were
      using. Later, there were a couple of weak PSK signals that were not
      strong enough to read. Eventually, I even listed myself on hamspots for
      about an hour and called CQ using Olivia 16/500 at 10.142.5 but, had no
      takers.... There were spots on the web site with a few in the U.S. but
      most were in EU.

      Paul - N7XFT

      Message 905 of 905 , Mar 2 10:08 AM
        Hello all

        10132 is more and more used for SSTV contacts here in EU. Worked last week : S59SV, SM7OP, YO3FWL, SV2HZT. All in Narrow-SSTV mode (see http://narrowsstv.wordpress.com)

        10144 becomes the test frezquency for the new FSQ mode : seen and worked : several DL and HB9  stations, SM7OYP and CT1IWW

        73 seeya on the forgotten band !

        Danny ON4VT