Re: [30MDG] ROS

  • signal
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
      I couldn't decode them. I probably wasn't on the right frequency.

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN

      On 1/9/2012 1:32 PM, Phil Williams wrote:

      Its not me.  I'm at work.  No...I don't have remote access to me rig.  I am putting on my tinfoil hat right now.

      On Jan 9, 2012 12:29 PM, "signal" <signalhz@...> wrote:

      I'm picking up someone sending ROS on 10138 right now.

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN

      --
      If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

      https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/