Dubai

  • signal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
      There's a Dubai station on 10.138 JT65A mode coming in here at -08

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN
      --
      If you do not feel comfortable with firearms, maybe you will be more comfortable as a victim.

      https://sites.google.com/site/n4abnradio/
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
        Eddy,
        A61BK is often heard on 30m JT65, at times with R -05 which is excellent. Those needing A61 should look out for him.
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
          Hi Fred,

          That's the first time I've heard him here.  Last year I lived in Colorado never heard him. I've lived here for several years before and never heard him. I just happend to wake up in time to catch him. He had called cq several times then I got him on the third try. What surprised me was a station in Wyoming got him after me. I thought it was too early to get that far west. Even Japan got him but I didn't hear Japan. I'm glad others got him.

          73
          Eddy
          N4ABN

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
            Eddy,
            ham radio is when it works or when it doesn`t ... :-) Glad you got him and maybe Our Dear Lady of Good Propagation is having some more mercy with you stateside hams! Actually he must have a good antenna location because he has heard me - also on other bands - latest on 2nd call.
            Good luck to you all.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2012
              Fred ,

              I bet he has a beam.