AC5JV Where did it go?

  • AC5JV,GEORGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 32 KB

    AC5JV,GEORGE
    HAVE GOOD DAY !
    -No trees were killed in the sending of this message
    However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

    http://ac5jv.tripod.com/

    -----

    Where did it go?
    Where did it go?
    ATT00541
    ATT00543
    Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December again and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2011 is on its back!
    ATT00545
    A big “Thank You” to each and every one of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the e-mails I received–without you, I’m sure that 2011 would have been extremely boring.

    From my heart I wish you all a
    Very Merry happy New Year
    filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

    May 2012 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

    And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.

    To those who need money, may your finances overflow;

    To those who need caring, may you find a good heart;

    To those who need a friend, I am still here for you;

    To those who need life, may you find GOD.
    Thanks for being my friend!
    Happy New Year