11434Re: [30MDG] U30 & TO6A

  • signalhz@1791.com
    May 12, 2014
      I was probably rushing through and missed it. Thanks Don, it's all good.

      73 Eddy N4ABN

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 12, 2014, at 19:53, "dhobson123@... [30MDG]" <30MDG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Eddy N4ABN,

      All our manager email addresses are easy to find ...if you go to the 30MDG "Team" page you will find at the top it says "Problem with an Award? - Click on Award Manager pic to email"...so click or put your cursor over the manager picture and/or click the picture and you should see the email address to that manager:

      http://www.30mdg.org/team.html

      The "Team" page lists all Managers and current 30MDG Awards they manage plus their email address to contact....John OE3JPK for U30 is also listed  (Ultimate 30, 30MDG FREE software Award Program)...but on the home page of http://www.30mdg.org you will also see "Quick Links" which if you click U30 Download you will go to the main U30 site:

      http://www.u30.hf-core.at/

      Johns email address is also here on this site if you go down towards the bottom of U30 home page in the center you will see "John, OE3JPK"...you can put your cursor over that and or click it to get John's email.

      Does that help?

      Always good to post your questions to the reflector here too because others might have the same questions so all can see the answers too...all good and thanks.

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic