11427Re: [30MDG] U30 & TO6A [2 Attachments]

  • Laurie, VK3AMA
    May 11, 2014

      Is that ADIF record produced by your an export from your logger? A DXCC=0 represents an invalid country code.
      Try fixing the country code in your logger and than do a new export.

      BTW the correct code for Guadeloupe is 79 so the correct adif tag is <DXCC:2>79

      de Laurie VK3AMA

      On 11/05/2014 6:48 PM, 'signalhz@...' signalhz@... [30MDG] wrote:
      I don't know who is responsible for adding call signs to U30 so not sure who to direct my post.

      U30 is not recognizing TO6A location in Guadeloupe.

      ===> Log-ERROR: CALL-Assignment not possible ->> TO6A

      73 Eddy N4ABN

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic