11421Re: [30MDG] Antarctica

  • kb9umt
    Apr 29, 2014

      Eddy N4ABN,

      Thanks and yes we want to know if something isn't working but this is working as designed....you only need 6 which you had at the time of your application and then issued so all is good.  I could delete your WAC in our 30MDG Awards program database then if you wait until a U30 update I would bet the U30 would then see your 7th or Antarctica.  Thanks again and hope I'm explaining this right.

      Don KB9UMT

      Below again as stated on the 30MDG site/Award pages....only need 6 for 30MDG WAC.

      http://www.30mdg.org/wac.html

      W.A.C

      Work any 6  Continents on 30 Meters Digital Modes

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic