11420Re: [30MDG] Antarctica

  • signalhz@1791.com
    Apr 28, 2014
      Hi Don,

      Ok. I already have the award. But don't you guys want to know it's not recognizing Antarctica?

      I got all 7 and the award program is only recognizing 6 and not the Antarctica call. RI1ANT

      73 Eddy N4ABN

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 28, 2014, at 23:53, <dhobson123@...> wrote:

      Eddy N4ABN,

      When setup originally pushing digital modes on 30m  it was thought Antarctica for digital 30mdg WAC (soundcard modes) too hard so only needed 6 to qualify for WAC...of course shortly after starting the 30mdg Award Program we had to of course include the original digital mode of CW so 7 is doable and CW also counts but not needed for 30mdg WAC...see below:

      http://www.30mdg.org/wac.html

      W.A.C

      Work any 6  Continents on 30 Meters Digital Modes

      Don KB9UMT 30MDG#0001

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic