11214Re: [30MDG] keeps updating

  • Richard V. Haire
    Dec 18, 2013
      Hi,
       That happened to me yesterday over and over so I uninstalled the version I had. Then went to the website and downloaded the latest version and installed. All worked ok then.
      73
      Dick
      W3LD
      On 12/17/2013 5:56 PM, signalhz@... wrote:

      I just updated the U30 program. When it's done the update window pops up
      again saying it needs to be closed so it can be updated. It does this
      over and over. The only way I can close it is to open task manager and
      stop the program.

      73 Eddy N4ABN