Special Introductory Pricing!

  • Carol Santee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2012

      Hello everyone! We would like to announce the release of the second edition of 30 Day Gourmet's Big Book of Freezer Cooking! What’s different you ask? The book is a paperback with layflat binding, some minor typos were corrected, each page has a new 2012 copyright, our bios were updated, and the pictures and text are now black and white.

      The books have arrived from the printer and we have started shipping. If you have previously emailed 30 Day Gourmet about purchasing the new edition, we will be contacting you soon. Tell your friends and give them for gifts. Click here to orderJ We are excited and hope that you like the new book. To celebrate we are offering a special introductory price for a short time.

      Order 30 Day Gourmet's Big Book of Freezer Cooking at the 30 Day Gourmet Store to receive our special introductory price!

      Volume pricing available:

      1 for $14.95

      2-9 copies are $12.95 each

      10 or more are $10.95 each.

      Order your copy today!

      Enjoy!

      Nanci

      office@...

      NOTE:

      If the links in this email do not work for you, please check the following.....

      1. If you get your emails from Yahoo Groups in daily digest form, all the links are removed by Yahoo and the email is sent in "text" version. You need to cancel the digest emails and choose individual emails to get them sent correctly.

      2. You need to choose to receive your emails from Yahoo in Fully Featured format. If you don't choose Fully Featured, all the links are removed when it is sent to you.

      To change both of these settings, cut and paste http://groups.yahoo.com/ in your web browser window. It will take you to the Yahoo Groups page. Login using your Yahoo user ID and select the 30DayGourmetFreezerCooking group. Choose to "Edit Membership" from there. Both of these settings can be changed there, and then you should be all set to get valid links in our Newsletter.

      If you still have problems, please let Carol know at carol@....

      Copyright 2012 - 30 Day Gourmet. All rights reserved.