Nanci's 30 Day Gourmet seminar in Brownsburg, Indiana next week!!

  • 30 Day Gourmet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010

      If you're in the Indianapolis area, I'll be teaching a 30 Day Gourmet seminar on Monday, June 21st at 6:00 pm at the Brownsburg Public Library. The program is free but they would like you to register by clicking on the attachment. If you're lucky, I'll bring some Oreo Truffles - yum!! I would love to meet you! Any questions, reply to this or email me at: office@...

      http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=807467e3d3761ed6d00c712cf05b39b3&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brownsburg.lib.in.us%2Feventcalendar%2FBpl_logo.jpg

      Event Registration

      www.brownsburg.lib.in.us

      Nanci Slagle will present a system that teaches cooks how to fill their freezers with nutritious and great tasting food. She will discuss the three critical steps: choosing and planning, shopping and prepping food, and assembling and freezing. ...

      Nanci Slagle

      30 Day Gourmet, Inc.

      www.30daygourmet.com

      The Leader in Freezer Cooking