Free Shipping Offer Extended

  • Carol Santee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 9:56 AM
      July 2005 Chewin' the News

      Hello everyone! The new website is up and running. We hope you have all had a chance to take a look around. We have had lots of great feedback. Thanks for bearing with us as we work out the "kinks" in the new system.

      Our new store is also functional now (with a few shipping “kinks” that we are still troubleshooting). We've decided to extend the free domestic shipping offer for 30 Day Gourmet's Big Book of Freezer Cooking until 5/15/10. The books have arrived from the printer and we have started shipping. The free shipping is for Media Mail. International Orders will appear to be free also but we will need to add 1st Class International Shipping cost less a $4 credit. We are excited and hope that you like the new book.

      Order 30 Day Gourmet's Big Book of Freezer Cooking at the 30 Day Gourmet Store before 5/15/2010 and get free domestic shipping!

      Volume pricing available:

      1 for $19.95

      2-9 copies are $16.95 each

      10 or more are $14.95 each.

      Order your copy today!

      Enjoy!

      Nanci

      office@...

      NOTE:

      If the links in this email do not work for you, please check the following.....

      If you still have problems, please let Carol know at  carol@...