update on my daughter Jenna

  • Nanci Slagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      Hi cooks!

      Just a quick update to let you know that our daughter's surgery on Tuesday went well and she is recovering nicely. They expect to release her tomorrow. We will stay at the hotel until Monday when she has a follow up appointment and then go back to the hotel until Wednesday morning when they will let her travel. It's hard to believe that we have been gone almost a week.

      Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I have journaled Jenna's story and posted pictures at her website at:
      www.caringbridge.org/visit/jinslagle
      if you want the "play by play".

      I'm glad that I cooked before I left. Right now my son and our extra student are eating out, "mooching" meals off friends and grabbing the pizza rolls from the freezer. When I get home, though, I will be back to work the next day and having meals will be great.

      Nanci Slagle
      30 Day Gourmet, Inc.
      office@...
      www.30daygourmet.com