Thank you for letting me into the group!

  • drippycub
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      I've just added an album to the Photos section, "Jozef Seredynski, RAF 1943 - 1945".  There's a few pictures of him and four photos of his squadron-mates from either the No. 25 P.E.T.F.S. Hucknall or the No. 16 P.S.T.F.S. Newton, from 1945.

      Dad joined the RAF in 1943 and was attached to 304 Squadron in Davidstow-moor. He eventually was sent for pilot training with No. 25 in Hucknall and then to No. 19 in Newton in early 1945.

      I have a long story about my father's wartime life, and will add it here once I get it written out. Sadly, he passed away in 2008 but I know he would have loved being part of this group.
    • paulcon1960
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
        Don't know why but it's not posting me by the right alias.

        I'm Paul Conroy, living in New Westminster, BC Canada!