Poem - To A Polish Squadron

  • Rodney Byles
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
    Alix Kent, the daughter of former 303sqn Flight Commander Johnny Kent or 'Kentowski' as he was affectionally know by his Polish colleagues, has sent me a poem "To A Polish Squadron" by Stephen Gwynn, which I attach for your interest.

    Rodney
  • matt mccarthy
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      Rodney can you please email her this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_kJ5RBbSk which is of the Polish RAF / PAF Veterans at Northolt in 1985.

      According to the notes below her father features in it near the end.

      I'm not sure but it would be good to know

      Cheers

      Matt