Re: [300PolishSquadron] PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER Paul Conr

  • Neville Bougourd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013
      Paul,

      Welcome to the group!  I am the local 304 Squadron man and I will help you as best I can.  If you can provide the information, I will happily include your father on my site.  We have already discussed this topic - but I am interested in ground crew as well as aircrew, so please let me know anything relevant.

      Regards
      Neville