PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER Ann Sinclair

  • Chris K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      My father was Josef Zawistowski. I have information from England & Sikorski Institute.
      He won the Virtuti Militari. I want to learn more.
      Going to Poland in September.

      Ann Sinclair
      Bluffton, S. Carolina

      Witaj Ann,

      Welcome to our on-line community. You are most welcome to explore our website, the links, files and photo albums. You can create your own album and upload photos as well. Please complete the polls we have for members.

      We are all here on a journey - and you are most welcome to join the journey with us. We are available to assist you as we can.

      Pozdrowienia
      Chris K