Re: PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER Paul Orton

  • Frances
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hello Paul

      Welcome to the group. Have you looked at these websites? -

      www.polishsquadronsremembered.com - there are a great many photos on this site, sorted according to squadron.

      www.polishairforce.pl - this one is in polish but the google translation is very good also there are quite a few photographs on here.

      Do you have any idea of your father's squadron, if he survived the war, or where he was stationed? If you can give his name it may make the search easier.

      Best wishes

      Frances