PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER Mark Hawraniak

  • Chris K
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013

      I was conducting an internet search and came across an entry related to my grand father and great uncle - Mechlor Siwik and Charles Siwik - hence my interest into the group.

      Grandfather and Uncle - both were brothers and actually there were 4 of them Vitold Siwik (I believe was too young to join the military during WWII) and another who was shot down over Poland in a bombing raid from what I understand….

      Mark Hawraniak
      Pincourt, Quebec

      -------------------------------------
      Witaj Mark,

      Welcome to our on-line community. You are most welcome to explore our website, the links, files and photo albums. You can create your own album and upload photos as well. Please complete the polls we have for members.

      We are all here on a journey - and you are most welcome to join the journey with us. We are available to assist you as we can.

      Pozdrowienia
      Chris K

    • Aleksander Głogowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013

        Witaj Mark,

        I did a research on Polish airmen in Pakistan. I have group pictures of them. Send me please your email so I’ll send you what I have. I know your Great Uncle had personal number 841 in Pakistan AF.

        Greeting

        Alex Glogowski