Re: Zdzislaw Czeppe

  • Chris K
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013

      Karolina,

      I forgot to include this addition information, which I assume you already know,  about your grandfather:

      1947 wraca do Polski, podejmuje prace jako asystent prof. M. Klimaszewskiego w Katedrze Geografii Fiz. Uniwersytetu w Wroclawiu
      1978-1981 Wicedyr. Inst.Geografii Uniwers. Jagielonskiego w Krakowie. - Zmarl w Tuchowie k/Krakowa Polska

      Chris K.

    • Karolina Czeppe
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        Chris,
        Thanks a lot for the information. I shall try the Sikorski Museum. I believe I know most of the general facts concerning� my grandfather's service, but I would be very happy to know more details. I am also trying to find information about his older brother, Stanislaw (Stanny) Czeppe, who was also in the RAF, but he stayed in England after the war and died in the 1960s, so we have practically no information concerning his service. The family of his wife (Charlotte Czeppe, nee Gouvier) told us his rank was Squadron Leader, but we don't know anything else. Do you think the Sikorski Museum would have any information about him?
        Best regards,
        Karolina