PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER Karolina Czeppe

  • Chris K
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      I am the granddaughter of Zdzislaw Czeppe of 300 Polish Squadron.
      Reason for joining - interest in history of Squadron

      Karolina Czeppe
      Krakow, Poland

      Witaj Karolina,

      Welcome to our on-line community. You are most welcome to explore our website, the links, files and photo albums. You can create your own album and upload photos as well. Please complete the polls we have for members.

      We are all here on a journey - and you are most welcome to join the journey with us. We are available to assist you as we can.

      Pozdrowienia
      Chris K