Re: [operationdarkofthemoon] New Year

  • Terry Maker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 3:57 AM
      Happy new Year, one and all, May it be rewarding and fruitful

      --
      Regards,
                Terry Maker

      Please be Considerate: Delete my email address when forwarding, and use BCC

    • Frances
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1 8:24 PM
        Many thanks Terry.

        May I also wish everyone the very best of health and happiness for 2013 - and may everyone who is still searching - finally reach that goal.

        Frances