PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER Radoslaw (Radek) Szczerbowski

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2012

      My name is Radoslaw (Radek) Szczerbowski, I'm from Poland. I live in Poznan. I'm looking for information about my uncle Stanislaw Gorny. He was a pilot in 303 Squadron.

      Witaj Radku,

      Welcome to our on-line community.  Please tell us more about yourself.

      You are most welcome to explore our website, the links, files and photo albums.

      We would like to hear more about your uncles wartime experiences.

      We are all here on a journey - and you are most welcome to join the journey with us. We are available to assist you as we can.

      Pozdrowienia

      Lucyna Artymiuk

      Melbourne Australia

    • jupp_1
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hello Radek,

        I have following data regarding your uncle:

        780565 Górny Stanis³aw 07.04.1917 st.sier¿. / W/O Pilot 303DM brak dalszych informacji"

        It means that on the list there are only basic information.

        Regards,

        Karol
      • raszus
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
          Hello Karol,
          I found some information abou my uncle. For example his flight list in 303 squadron:
          http://www.mysliwcy.pl/forum/watki.php?id=128&ustaw=nw&s=4 (in polish)

          Radek