Attention: Potential member Mateusz Kurek

  • Chris K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2012

      Potential member Mateusz Kurek

      You may not be aware that when you created your Yahoo ID you also setup a Yahoo email address. A message has been sent to this address. Until you change that, all correspondence from our group goes to that email address. To reach your Yahoo email address click on Mail - top right of our home page.

      Please click on "Click for joining instructions" in the middle of our home page, under Description of the group.  Make sure you have answered the questions required for joining the group.  We are ready to approve your membership but you must first tell us your location - country and city or region.  We don't require street address. Send an email to 300PolishSquadron-owner[at]yahoogroups[dot]com with your information.  Thank you.

      Chris K.