PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER MARGARET CLARKE

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      My father, Zygmunt Rosiak,was a pilot in the Polish 300 Squadron from

      1943 to 1949. It would be interesting to see what stories people have to tell.

      Witaj Margaret,

      Welcome to our on-line community.  Please tell us more about yourself.

      You are most welcome to explore our website, the links, files and photo albums.

      We would like to hear more about your father’s wartime experiences.

      We are all here on a journey - and you are most welcome to join the journey with us. We are available to assist you as we can.

      Pozdrowienia

      Lucyna Artymiuk

      Melbourne Australia