RE: [300polishsquadron] Re: Hello!

  • Chris Szypulewski
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi
      Sorry for the delay I don't have an alternate email maybe you can try it on
      this one and hope for the best??

      Thanks

      Chris

      >From: "lulu" <l.blazejowska@...>
      >To: <300polishsquadron@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [300polishsquadron] Re: Hello!
      >Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:15:13 +1100
      >
      >Dear Chris
      >
      >The only name I can see on the list which approximates yours is Szpowski.
      >The herb or crest is Sreniawa. I am happy to send you a scan of the crest
      >if you can send me an alternate email address (I can't attach docs to
      >this).
      >

      >You would need a geneologist to track the proper derivation of your name to
      >see if this is the correct one. For example, the original of my family name
      >is B�a�ewski, then B�a�ejewski, then B�a�ejowski.
      >
      > _____

      Win a trip for four to a concert anywhere in the world!
      http://www.mobilelivetour.ca/
    • Cecelia Heinrich
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2007
        This wasn't for me, but this is what I do to send an e-mail, or attachments to, an individual, rather than the list.
        I click on Reply, then,
        I erase the group name in the To: line at the top.
        I highlight the individual's address, click on it and move it to the blank To: line.
        Then I highlight and clear off all the Yahoo stuff and ads at the bottom of the message, as well as unncecessary parts of the previous messages.
        Then I click on attach files, find the thing I want to attach, and send that on to the individual.

        Another way to send what you want to an individual is  to find their e-mail address at the top of the message, following their name, and compose a new message, typing in that person's e-mail address in the To: line.  Then attach what you want, or tell them what you want.

        Most lists won't allow you to add attachments to the group e-mail.  But some of them have a place on the homepage where you can add pictures or files, or have your own album.
        When new pictures or files are added, a message goes to the list that a new file has been added and members of the list can view it .
        Cecelia in Texas
        I took off the @ sign in the below address, just in case of those little things that hunt for addresses in messages.

        Chris Szypulewski <rajaski at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Hi
        Sorry for the delay I don't have an alternate email maybe you can try it on
        this one and hope for the best??

        Thanks

        Chris

        >Dear Chris
        >
        >The only name I can see on the list which approximates yours is Szpowski.
        >The herb or crest is Sreniawa. I am happy to send you a scan of the crest
        >if you can send me an alternate email address (I can't attach docs to
        >this).
        >

        >You would need a geneologist to track the proper derivation of your name to
        >see if this is the correct one. For example, the original of my family name
        >is B³a¿ewski, then B³a¿ejewski, then B³a¿ejowski.
        >

        >Hi
        >Thanks for the tip. Could you look up Szypulewski for me thats my last
        >name?
        >
        >Ta
        >
        >Chris

        Get your own web address.