new photos

  • Lucyna
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      a stack of new photos have been uploaded - please look and see if you
      can recognise any of the people --- oh and Janette please introduce
      yourself to the group pl
    • Lucyna Artymiuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2011

        I have uploaded 2 new photos with my father

        I think they are both prewar

        Can anyone recognise the uniforms pl

        My guess one of the them is from the NCO school from Bydgoszcz

        Many thanks

        Lucyna Artymiuk

        Melbourne  Australia