new member

  • pwyraz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      Dear all,

      I am one of the editors of the Historical Aviation Bulletin which is
      a non-profit magazine on the history of the Polish Wings. You can
      find some examples of it on our new website at
      www.psr.netfriend.org/hbl (in Polish only) but it is still under
      construction to the contrary to its printed version which has been
      published for almost 7 years. Our main intention is to commemorate
      our brave airmen, not only those from covers of magazines but to all
      of the flying patriots who devoted their lives to the motherland an
      honour. We have published roughly 300 numbers of the bulletin
      dedicated to hundreds of pilots, navigators and other flying and
      ground personnel members. I would be thankful if anyone visiting this
      page would support our efforts and share the experiences and
      information with us. All the best. Piotr hbl@...
    • Terry Tegnazian
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
        Dear Piotr - are any of your printed bulletins in English?

        Thanks, and Happy New Year to all!
        Terry Tegnazian
        Los Angeles

        pwyraz wrote:

        >Dear all,
        >
        >I am one of the editors of the Historical Aviation Bulletin which is
        >a non-profit magazine on the history of the Polish Wings. You can
        >find some examples of it on our new website at
        >www.psr.netfriend.org/hbl (in Polish only) but it is still under
        >construction to the contrary to its printed version which has been
        >published for almost 7 years. Our main intention is to commemorate
        >our brave airmen, not only those from covers of magazines but to all
        >of the flying patriots who devoted their lives to the motherland an
        >honour. We have published roughly 300 numbers of the bulletin
        >dedicated to hundreds of pilots, navigators and other flying and
        >ground personnel members. I would be thankful if anyone visiting this
        >page would support our efforts and share the experiences and
        >information with us. All the best. Piotr hbl@...

      • Lucyna Artymiuk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2005
          Please welcome a new member to our yahoo group