my blog during my trip to Poland

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      on 13 September I am flying off to Warszawa. The trip will be my third but
      this time it will be like a family pilgrimage as I will be meeting many of
      the newly discovered family members. Also I have read so much more about
      the past and also have acquired so much more knowledge of Polish history.
      So my visit will be so much more richer this time.

      I spoke with a friend and said that I will maintain a dairy. She suggested
      that I start a blog. SO I have and will post my dairy entries as well as
      photos. It will be a way that I can share the trip and the experience with
      my friends.

      So I cordially invite you to my newly established blog which hopefully will
      document my three month Odysssey into the Shadows - a trip into the past and
      into the reality which emerged from the past

      http://www.whitepage.com.au/lucyna/

      Lucyna Artymiuk
      Melbourne