RE: [300PolishSquadron] FW: PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER ANDREW GORSKI (OUR FIRST POLISH VETERAN IN OUR GROUP)

  • Frances Gates
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009

      Pan Gorski

      A warm welcome to the group – it is wonderful to have a Polish Air Force veteran on board.  There is also your information on www.polishairforce.pl  as well as Polish Squadrons Remembered.

      I am interested in your memories of Blackpool .  Do you remember much about your stay there?  I would love to hear what your memories are.

      My father was in 301 Squadron.

      Frances Gates

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
        Please find in Files "Skok bez parasola" (Jump without an umbrella) -
        a story of Andrzej Gorski

        Best regards,

        Karol Kubiak

        --- In 300PolishSquadron@yahoogroups.com, "Lucyna Artymiuk"
        <lucyna.artymiuk@...> wrote:

        > _____

        POLISH
        > VETERAN IN OUR GROUP)
        >

        > I was interviewed by Ms. Polak of the "Instytut Pamieci Narodowej" This
        > interview was published by this institute under the title, "Skok Bez
        > Spadochronu". I am convinced, it can be found on the internet because, I
        > found it at least a year ago. Unfortunately today I don't remember how.
        > Probably on Yahoo search. Two of my war stories are on internet. go
        to Yahoo
        > search and type Polish Squadrons remembered and clik. Next click 300
        > Squadron.
        >

        > _____

        30/01/2009
        > 5:31 PM

        30/01/2009
        > 5:31 PM

      • Lucyna Artymiuk
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009

          Dzieki

          '
          > Subject: PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER ANDREW GORSKI (OUR FIRST POLISH
          > VETERAN IN OUR GROUP)
          >

          > Lewalt Gorski is my family name. However I dropped the Lewalt and in
          all my
          > documents I am Andrew Gorski. I am a pilot of the 300 sdn.
          >

          > Witaj Panie Andrzeju
          >
          > Welcome to our on line community.
          >
          > Please tell us something about yourself and your experiences
          >
          > You are most welcome to explore our website, the links, files and photo
          > albums. You can create your own album and upload photos as well. Also
          > complete the polls we have for members
          >
          > Could you tell us something of your pre war, war and post war
          experiences

          > We are all here on a journey - and you are most welcome to join the
          journey
          > with us. It is wonderful to have a veteran in our midst.
          >

          > The last details the Polish Air Force Association has regarding you is
          >
          > 704433 Górski Andrzej Kazimierz 11.03.1921
          sier¿.
          > / W/O Pilot 300DB 1989 Sarasota FL
          w:st="on"> USA

          > Is this still current???
          >

          > Please give us an insight into your pre war, military and post war
          > experiences
          >

          > pozdrowienia
          >

          > Lucyna Artymiuk
          >
          > Melbourne
          w:st="on">Australia

          <http://www.avg. com/>
          30/01/2009
          > 5:31 PM

          30/01/2009
          > 5:31 PM

        • jupp_1
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
            Here is proper link:

            Karol

            <lucyna.artymiuk@...> wrote:

            > Dzieki
            >

            > _____

            01/31/09
            > 20:03:00

          • Rodney Byles
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
              It's great to have a 300sqn veteran on the site. Here are three links
              to Andrew's stories. Perhaps there are others.
              to the getdocument.pdf
              http://www.geocities.com/skrzydla/300/Gorski_3missions.html

              http://www.polishairforce.pl/_relacja35.html

              Rodney Byles