Greetings from Lucyna

  • Piotr Hodyra [301.dyon.pl]
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008

      Today I met Lucyna, who is still in Warsaw.

      She asked me to greet all members of 300 Polish Squadron Group (She isn’t able to connect to internet, now).

      regards,

      Piotr

    • Joan & Bishop Kuflik
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2008
        Hi.
          Thanks for the information.   We were with Lucyna on the trip-we are the "Canadian Connection" as she referred to us.  We had a very SPECIAL time-retracing Bishop's  Father's steps-we could not begin to adequately describe the events,emotions etc.  It was a wonderful experience which  all three of are grateful that we didn't miss.  You might be aware that Bishop and I continued on our travels in Poland to the place where he and his Mother spent the war years-before they left-illegally at the conclusion of the war.  It was quite an experience for me to walk with my husband through the places that he remembered as a child-I will always be grateful for this.
          The people in Belgium were indescribable in with their genuine generosity to us-as were all others-in England,etc.
          Will you pass on to Lucyna that we have arrived home-safely.
          Hopefully she will be back on line-soon
          Thanks again
        Joan Kuflik

        Father