Re: withdrawal symptoms

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
      Dear Lucyna,I came acrossed your group the day it was created right
      here at Yahoo scanning for another group.I am part of a historical
      organization that educates the public about WWII history.I have
      created a Polish pilot in the RAF impression and have spoken
      publically of the sacrifices of Poland during WWII.I have collected
      several books on Polands fighting forces and continue to sign it's
      praises for it truly is a heroic country that I feel merits
      recognition for what it was able to achieve during this terrible
      time.Scott

      --- In 300polishsquadron@yahoogroups.com, "Lucyna" <lartymiuk@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear folks
      >
      > On Sunday i departed Melbourne for Canberra and Sydney. I am
      really
      > going thru terrible internet withdrawal symptoms and I miss my
      pooch
      > Lulu oh so terribly.
      >
      > I just remembered that there was no reply to my posting for ideas
      of
      > how we could promote this email group further.
      >
      > I am overjoyed that there are more postings than ever in the last
      > month. I am so happy that I could help some of our members with
      > some of the photos.
      >
      > I know that there are more of us second and third generationers
      out
      > there in Cyberspace. But how do we get to them.
      >
      > I would also be curious to find out how some of your found out
      about
      > this email group. This would give us an indication of where
      > information about us is reaching.
      >
      > I will be back in Melbourne next Monday so my postings will be
      > limited to the opportunities I have to access the net courtesy of
      > good samaritans.
      >
      > Another curiousity on my part - how many of us are bilingual.
      This