No Tejon.

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
      Florida,
      Due to lack of interest, the unit will not be in attendance at the August Tejon event. See you all at Huntington Beach instead!
      Skipper

    • srwildrice
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013
        ok Skipper see you at Huntington beach.
        I though you were LT , Did me move to the navy. ha ha
        I like skipper.
         mike rice
        Due to lack of interest, the unit will not be in attendance at the August Tejon event. See you all at Huntington Beach instead!
        Skipper

      • Dawn Beresovoy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2013

          YEAH!!!! I have missed you guys!